เว็บพนันที่ดีที่สุด

Picture of Elliott’s header into the Chelsea goal, but only 90% sunlit1688

By admin เวลา 23 มีนาคม 2024 8:11 pm

ป้ายกำกับ:

Picture of Elliott's header into the Chelsea goal, but only 90%-sunlit1688
Picture of Elliott’s header into the Chelsea goal, but only 90%-sunlit1688

sunlit1688 Images from goalline technology reveal that Liverpool midfielder Harvey Elliott ‘s header during extra time actually crossed the line into Chelsea’s goal , leaving only a fraction of it remaining. Didn’t get this goal before Virgil Van Dijk became the hero of the winning goal at the end of the game. Led the Reds to the title of Carabao Cup 2024 champion on Sunday. sunlit1688

Elliott’s header came in the 115th minute of extra time, with a super save from Blues goalkeeper Jorje Petrovic at the first post. ( sunlit1688 )

It was later revealed that At this moment, the ball actually floated into the goal before Petrovic took it out, which was considered just in time in a fraction of a second. Before the child crosses the whole leaf

Goalline Technology claims that 90% of the balls from Elliott’s header crossed the line, leaving only 10% of the ball still missing.

However, in the end, Liverpool got the desired goal in the 118th minute from a Van Dijk header from a corner, helping them beat Chelsea 1-0, winning the League Cup for the 10th time and also bidding farewell to the Carabao Cup championship. of Jurgen Klopp as well.

However, Liverpool still has to face a difficult schedule. When there is still a chance to win the championship in 3 more competitions, this Wednesday will be the FA Cup 5th round with Southampton, then visit Nottingham Forest in the Premier League, Saturday 2 March and the middle of next week. Thursday 7 Mar. Play the UEFA Europa League Round of 16, first match against Sparta Prague in the Czech Republic. Then come back home to play the big game against Manchester City on 10 March.